We are excited to share that in concomitance of #SDW2022 (SingaporeDesign Week 2022) by #DesignSingapore, under the Design Impact Pillar, we #theinceptery, will be hosting a dialogue exploring the evolving role of design and innovation for purpose and impact.
The session will hear from a variety of perspectives about:
- How the industry has changed.
- What is needed for the current complex world we live in?
- How we believe practitioners can stay relevant whilst creating a positive impact across business, society, and the environment.
We will hear from industry, academia, and other organizations who have tried to integrate purpose into their business.
Redefining and accelerating the role and scope of design, for impact and purpose.
Saturday, 17th September 2022.
- 16.00 – 18.00 hrs: dialogue/session.
- 18.00hrs: Informal networking close by.
After the session (location kindly provided by #MADSchool, Singapore), there will be informal networking at a local bar/cafe downstairs at Riverside Point.
The event is free of charge and in person. Registration is required and seats are limited.
For the post-event networking, food and drinks are purchased at your own cost.
We hope you will join us!
For more details and registration go to Eventbrite here.